- Made of Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- Shears the layer of rusted metal off any bolt
- Cost-effective & safe to use
- No professional help needed
- Perfect for stainless steel, hardened steel, mild steel bolts etc
Tactfully designed to repair damaged bolts and thread nuts quickly, easily and efficiently, our Deburring External Chamfer Tool is made of premium-quality stainless steel. Built to last, this useful tool will save you both time and money. The ergonomic construction means you don't have to be a professional to utilize it.
- Material: Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- No professional help needed: This tool allows you to perform repair work without any skillful aid. You can easily shear the layer of rusted metal off any bolt which allows the nut to grip the bolt properly.
- Safe to use: No risks involved. Keep your expensive hardware in perfect condition with this Deburring External Chamfer tool. Just attach it with the drill and set to work. No cuts, scrapes or injuries.
- Compact size: It can be carried easily in your toolbox or tool kit. Take it anywhere with you.
- Cost-effective: No need to hire professionals for treating rusty bolts. Also, durable construction means the tool is effective for a long time and wouldn’t need replacing anytime soon.
- Surfaces to work on: The Deburring External Chamfer tool is effective for various metals like stainless steel, hardened steel, mild steel, brass, aluminum, copper, plastic, fiberglass and even wood.
- Fits Bolts Sizes: 8-32 (.164) up to 3/4" - 10 (.750) - (4mm-19mm)
- Diameter of Inner Ring: 22mm/0.87"
- Diameter of Outer Ring: 28mm/1.1"
- Just attach the chamfering tool to your drill and turn it on to the lowest speed.
- Apply adequate pressure to it to smear the desired amount of metal. Be careful to remove only the damaged threads to grant an easy nut start. If you remove only the necessary amount of metal, the nuts will fit perfectly.