Easily Reset Your Brake Caliper And Pistons!
The Brake Caliper Press is four tools in one, working on various single, dual & quad piston calipers, and centrally distributing force. The Brake Caliper Press features a compact design and a 360° ratchet swing that allows access at any angle. The Brake Caliper Press evenly spreads the force on the pistons. Fast and easy to use.
- BRAKE CALIPER PISTON TOOL: Use the Brake Caliper Press to compress pistons quickly and easily into the calipers; Disc brake pad spreader tool creates a larger space between the caliper cavity to make room for newer and thicker brake pads; Quad and dual-piston brake caliper tool comes pre-lubricated to protect against oxidation; It is suggested to lubricate between uses.
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: The disc brake caliper tool set includes 2 sets of piston plates that spread from 1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches (2.5 to 5.1 cm) to allow plenty of room to install new brake pads; Use as a single-piston caliper tool, a dual-piston caliper tool, a quad piston caliper tool, and a rear brake caliper tool; This versatile Brake Caliper Press is ideal for cars, trucks, and some commercial vehicles; Works on both fixed and floating calipers.
- RATCHETING ACTION: The Brake Caliper Press provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates; Centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components; Reverse tool movement to retract compression plates by flipping the switch on the handle.
- EASILY RESET YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS AND PISTONS: Drain the fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly; Retract brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity; Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely; Retract compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity.
- Material: Stainless Steel