The Sock Aid Kit is designed to assist individuals who have difficulty bending to put on or take off their socks. TheSock Aid Kit consists of a U-shaped half cylinder mounted at an angle on a flat base. The base has a hook for positioning the Sock Aid. The Sock Aid consists of a shaft with an end piece that has two prongs with a curved loop in between.
- Easy to use.
- Unique cordless system.
- Compact design for storing.
- Easy for one-handed users.
- Works with all kinds of socks.
- Packs up easy for storage & convenient travel.
How to use:
- To put on your sock, place the Sock Aid Kit on your lap or between your thighs.
- Place the toe of the sock in the middle of the half cylinder pointing down.
- Roll the upper portion of the sock down on the outside of the half cylinder.
- The sock will be inside out down to the foot and open.
- Then place the Sock Aid on the floor, insert your foot into the sock, and slide the heel down along the half cylinder to complete putting on the sock.
- Color: Blue.
- Material: ABS plastic.
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 4.3 x 6.3 inches.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.